Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Maggie is an Australian celebrity cook living in the Barossa Valley. She believes in simple food with great flavour and is a passionate cook.
- Chop the cold butter and put it in a food processor bowl with the flour. Pulse this mixture until the butter resembles chunks the size of olives.
- Add the sour cream and pulse again until 'just' incorporated. The mixture does not have to be perfectly smooth and uniform.
- Turn onto a well-floured, cool surface and roll the dough into a rectangle. cover and leave to rest in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Roll into the desired shape.
- Rest again in the fridge.
Simple pastry! Rich and luscious, makes any pie to die for! My favourite pastry for all pies