A combination of my favourite fruits in a delicious meringue roll. Very summery. Of course you could use other fruits if you wished.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to a moderately slow 160 degree C (or 140 for fan forced).
- 2Grease a 25cm x 30cm Swiss roll pan.
- 3Cut a sheet of baking paper so that overhangs the baking pan at both ends and place the paper on the baking sheet.
- 4Beat the egg whites in a small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- 5The bowl and beaters must be absolutely clean and free of any grease or egg yolk or this won't work.
- 6Gradually add the sugar, beating to dissolve between additions.
- 7Fold in the vanilla, vinegar and cornflour.
- 8Spread the mixture onto the prepared pan and sprinkle on the coconut.
- 9Bake on a lower shelf for about 20 minutes or until the meringue is lightly browned.
- 10Cover a wire rack with another sheet of baking paper.
- 11Invert the meringue carefully onto the paper, then remove the lining paper.
- 12Allow to cool, coconut side down.
- 13Whip the cream until soft peak stage.
- 14Spread onto the cooled meringue.
- 15Top with the passionfruit and mango slices.
- 16Roll the meringue firmly from the long side, using the baking paper to guide the meringue.
- 17Serve in slices.
- 18This may not stay completely neat but it is delicious!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Passionfruit Pavlova Roll
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.7
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 57.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 32.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g