Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very summery cake with the flavours of mango, banana, pineapple and coconut.
Make and share this Mango Tropical Delight cake recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a square cake pan (23cm) and line with baking paper.
- Combine the mango, banana and pineapple in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the eggs, coconut, butter, sugar and flour.
- Mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 180 degrees C for 40 minutes, or until cooked.
- Stand cake in the pan for 5 minutes, before turning out onto a rack to cool.
- Serve decorated with extra mango and wedges of lime.