Wendys Kitchen's Note:
From our Sunday Life Magazine. Easy marinade for lamb. Time does not include up to 3 hours marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix marinade ingredients together.
- 2Rub all over the lamb. Marinate up to 3 hours covered.
- 3Preheat oven to 220 Degrees C (450 Degrees F).
- 4Place tray on oven shelf to heat up.
- 5Place lamb racks on tray to cook for 20 minutes, then remove and cover with foil for 10 minutes.
- 7Note: If you use cutlets the cooking time should be varied to suit your taste.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple and Lemon Roasted Rack of Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb