1/1 Photo of Maple Syrup Roasted Pumpkin With Pecans
From super food ideas - looks like a tasty vegetarian side. I would use sugar free maple syrup for diabetic reasons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 210C (190C fan forced).
- 2Lightly grease a large roasting pan.
- 3Add pumpkin to pan and season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil and half the syrup and roast for 20 minutes or until jut tender and lightly browned.
- 4Combine pecans and remaining syrup in a bowl.
- 5Add pecan mixture to pumpkin mixture and roast for 10 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
- 6Serve with the sour cream.
- 7TIP - you could add 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves with the oil in step 3.
Browse Our Top Pumpkin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Syrup Roasted Pumpkin With Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g