1/1 Photo of Maple Syrup Roasted Pumpkin With Pecans
From super food ideas - looks like a tasty vegetarian side. I would use sugar free maple syrup for diabetic reasons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 210C (190C fan forced).
- 2Lightly grease a large roasting pan.
- 3Add pumpkin to pan and season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil and half the syrup and roast for 20 minutes or until jut tender and lightly browned.
- 4Combine pecans and remaining syrup in a bowl.
- 5Add pecan mixture to pumpkin mixture and roast for 10 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
- 6Serve with the sour cream.
- 7TIP - you could add 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves with the oil in step 3.
Browse Our Top Pumpkin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pumpkin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Syrup Roasted Pumpkin With Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g