1/1 Photo of Marinade for Steak
We've been using this marinade for 25 years and never tire of it. The taste is wonderful and, if left overnight, the marinade helps to tenderize the steaks. (If tenderness is a big issue, add a couple of tablespoons of vinegar to the recipe below). Prep time does not include time for marinading.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a non-metallic bowl.
- 2Add steak and spoon over marinade.
- 3Cover and refrigerate several hours or preferably overnight (but even 1/2 hour will do).
- 4When ready to cook remove meat from marinade, pat dry with paper towels and cook as usual.
- 5(I usually fry or barbecue the steak).
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinade for Steak
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.5
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 542.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: