1/15 Photos of Marinade for Steak (Porterhouse, Sirloin or Any Beef Cuts)
Chef floWer's Note:
This is a simple marinade for any beef cuts, the longer you marinate the more the flavour will soak into the meat. My carnivores (Little Miss (DD) and Hubby) really enjoyed it. I didn't mind it on chicken either.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 porterhouse steaks (different steak can be used)
- 1In a large shallow bowl combine the sugar, ginger, garlic, tarragon, soy sauce and vinegar, mix until sugar has dissolved.
- 2Add meat into the marinade mixture, mix.
- 3Cover with cling wrap and allow to marinate at least 30 minutes, turning once or twice.
- 4Place steak on BBQ or grill, cook then brushing with marinade, flip steak once, cook until done or according to your taste.
- 5Remove off heat and serve immediately with salad and potato dish.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinade for Steak (Porterhouse, Sirloin or Any Beef Cuts)
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2684.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: