1/1 Photo of Marinara, Seafood Pasta
Delicious seafood sauce. The original recipe was in the Australian Women's Weekly with not too many changes by me. I didn't specify how much pasta as we all like it differently, some saucy, some not so saucy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb prawns, cleaned, cut up if large
- 8 ounces scallops, cut in half (depending on the size)
- 8 oysters
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillet, drained and chopped
- 5 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook and prepare enough pasta,for 4 people, your choice of pasta.
- 2Put Wine and water in a skillet, heat to simmer point.
- 3Add scallops and cook 1 minute, remove and drain.
- 4Heat oil in the skillet.
- 5Add tomatoes, garlic and tomato paste, stir until combined, cook 2 minutes.
- 6Add all the seafood to the pan and cook 1-2 minutes.
- 7Add parsley, mint and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinara, Seafood Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 218.5 mg
- Sodium 1537.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 38.2 g