1/1 Photo of Marinated Beef Fillet
1 hr 5 mins
Wendys Kitchen's Note:
From Womans Day. Time does not include 4 hours marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the beef fillet into a non-metal dish.
- 2MARINADE. In a jug, combine all ingredients. Season to taste.
- 3Pour marinade over beef, turning to coat. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight, turning occasionally. Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- 4Preheat the flat and grill plate of a covered barbecue on high. Remove meat from marinade. Barbecue for 5 minutes on grill, turning to brown and seal all sides. Transfer to a large heavy-based roasting pan.
- 5Turn off the heat on the flat plate and scrape clean. Place the roasting pan on the flat plate. Reduce grill heat to medium, close lid and cook beef for 45 minutes for medium rare. Remove to a board, cover loosely with foil and rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
- 6While the meat is resting, place the tomatoes in the roasting pan and cook
- 7in the covered barbecue for 15-20 minutes, until starting to collapse. Serve beef sliced with tomatoes and other accompaniments of choice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Beef Fillet
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
filet of beef
coarse grain mustard