Prep1 hr 10 mins
Lamb cutlets or chops marinated with lemon. Can be cooked on the grill, BBQ or frypan. Please note preparation time includes one hour marinating time.
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a glas or ceramic bowl (Do not use a metallic bowl).
- Add the meat to the marinade and ensure all of the meat has been covered in the marinade.
- Cover the meat dish with clingwrap and refrigerate for one hour to marinate.
- Preheat pan, grill or BBQ to very hot.
- Cook lamb3-4 minutes each side , or to your preference.
- Cover the lamb and rest for a few minutes before serving.