1/11 Photos of Marinated Lemon Lamb (Cutlets or Chops)
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Lamb cutlets or chops marinated with lemon. Can be cooked on the grill, BBQ or frypan. Please note preparation time includes one hour marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lamb chops (or. enough lamb portions for 4 people)
- 1Mix the marinade ingredients together in a glas or ceramic bowl (Do not use a metallic bowl).
- 2Add the meat to the marinade and ensure all of the meat has been covered in the marinade.
- 3Cover the meat dish with clingwrap and refrigerate for one hour to marinate.
- 4Preheat pan, grill or BBQ to very hot.
- 5Cook lamb3-4 minutes each side , or to your preference.
- 6Cover the lamb and rest for a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Lemon Lamb (Cutlets or Chops)
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.2
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 54.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 15.5 g