Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A super simple way to serve mushrooms during the summer months.
Make and share this Marinated Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tablespoons French dressing
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley or 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- lettuce cup
- Combine mushrooms, dressing, pepper & parsley or chives.
- Toss lightly & chill for 1-2 hours.
- Drain & serve in lettuce cups.
My DH loves mushrooms and french dressing so I thought mixed together would be nice treat for him as a side dish for his grilled steak. I used baby portabella mushrooms and dried parsley instead of fresh. Refrigerated for about 2 hours and mixed them together well before serving. A great way to serve mushrooms cold. Made and reviewed for the Australian/NewZealand Forum's Recipe Swap Game #65 - June 2012,
A delightful, easy-to-make side dish. I used extra chives, and didn't bother to drain or use lettuce cups.