1/4 Photos of Marinated Tomato Salad
1 hr 10 mins
What a great way to use up some home-grown tomatoes. My family loves this served with their B-B-Q. If you are having difficulty find the Spanish sherry vinegar, you can use balsamic vinegar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tomatoes into half and place in a bowl with onion.
- 2Whisk together the oil and vinegar and pour over the tomatoes.
- 3Add the salt and pepper to taste and toss salad.
- 4Cover and leave about an hour at room temperature, tossing salad occasionally.
- 5Just before serving add the basil leaves and toss salad again.
- 6Salad is best served at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.4
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar