Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple tasty dish for your next barbecue. Preparation time does not include 2 hours marinating time.
- 200 g veal, diced into cubes
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skewers, soaked in water
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and allow to marinate covered in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Place 3 of 4 pieces of meat onto each skewer.
- Cook on medium barbecue plate for around 10 minutes or until cooked to personal taste, turning every few minutes.