1/2 Photos of 'Mazing Mushrooms
4 hrs 10 mins
Sassy Syrah's Note:
This has been one of my recipes for ages. I got it from a magazine, but I've no idea which one. It is very simple to make, and looks very impressive as part of an antipasto platter. Cooking time is refrigeration time. I prefer to use field mushrooms because they have more flavour, but it has a more dramatic visual effect if you use the buttons. They also soak up a lot of flavour from the dressing. Since the dressing is so simple, it relies on good ingredients. Please use fresh everything for optimal results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If you are using button mushrooms, leave them whole.
- 2Slice field mushrooms fairly thinly.
- 3In a serving bowl, combine all of the ingredients and toss to coat the mushrooms well.
- 4At this point taste the dressing, it may need more lemon, or oil.
- 5It really depends on your personal preference, however it should be slightly tart.
- 6Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, tossing occasionally.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 'Mazing Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g