1/1 Photo of Meringue & Raspberry Cream Torte
A simple but elegant dessert, found in an old BH&G mag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 22cm round spring-form cake tin with plastic wrap.
- 2Allow ice-cream to soften but not melt, place one third of the ice-cream into cake tin's base, cover with half the raspberries, then half the meringues.
- 3Continue to layer ending with a layer of ice-cream.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and freeze.
- 5To serve: remove from freezer, remove wrap & turn onto a large plate, top with extra raspberries.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meringue & Raspberry Cream Torte
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.9
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 150.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: