Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Got too many fruitcakes in your kitchen. Try this...
Make and share this Merry Mango Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- Cover the base of a 2 litre dish with cake slices and sprinkle them with sherry.
- Mix together yje brandy custard and cream in a bowl. Pour half of the custard mixture over the cake slices then top with half of the mango slices.
- Repeat with a layer of cake, a layer of mango slices and finish with a layer of custard.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Top with raspberries. Dust with icing sugar just before serving.