Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Got too many fruitcakes in your kitchen. Try this...
Make and share this Merry Mango Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- 800 g fruitcake, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 500 g brandy custard
- 300 ml double cream
- 4 fresh mango, sliced
- 120 g fresh strawberries (=1 punnet)
- icing sugar, for dusting
- Cover the base of a 2 litre dish with cake slices and sprinkle them with sherry.
- Mix together yje brandy custard and cream in a bowl. Pour half of the custard mixture over the cake slices then top with half of the mango slices.
- Repeat with a layer of cake, a layer of mango slices and finish with a layer of custard.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Top with raspberries. Dust with icing sugar just before serving.