1/1 Photo of Midori Poached Pears
The green colour looks fabulous and the taste is heavenly. Serve with a raspberry coulis. Keep enough rind of the orange and lemon for garnish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring Midori, sugar, spices, rinds and water to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2Peel the pears and remove the base end but leave the stem intact.
- 3Place pears in hot liquid and simmer for approximately 15mins or until cooked. Cooking time depends on how ripe the pears are.
- 4Place each pear on a dessert plate.
- 5Top each pear with 2 tablespoons reserved poaching liquid.
- 6Garnish with orange rind curls and mint sprigs.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Midori Poached Pears
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 86.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Midori melon liqueur