Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
The green colour looks fabulous and the taste is heavenly. Serve with a raspberry coulis. Keep enough rind of the orange and lemon for garnish.
- Bring Midori, sugar, spices, rinds and water to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Peel the pears and remove the base end but leave the stem intact.
- Place pears in hot liquid and simmer for approximately 15mins or until cooked. Cooking time depends on how ripe the pears are.
- Place each pear on a dessert plate.
- Top each pear with 2 tablespoons reserved poaching liquid.
- Garnish with orange rind curls and mint sprigs.
This needs at least 10 stars. The recipe was easy to make & tasted magnificent. I made a strawberry sauce that went wonderfully with it. Thanks An_Net for sharing this keeper.