1/1 Photo of Mini Apple Strudel
They are very versatile and are perfect for brunch, afternoon tea or with custard as a dessert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- 2Place 1 sheet of puff pastry on workbench. Cut sheet into 3 even strips. Repeat with other sheets. Cut each strip into 3 to create mini squares. Lightly brush edges of pastry with milk.
- 3Combine apple, almond meal, sugar, sultanas, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl. Spread one-quarter of the apple mixture over 1 pastry square, allowing a 3cm border at the edges.
- 4Place a square of pastry on top and crimp edges with a fork. Slash tops of pastry and brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar Repeat with remaining pastry and apple mixture.
- 5Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until pastry is crisp and golden.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Apple Strudel
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.2
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 137.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g