Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great little recipe I came up with yesterday, to use up some leftover ingredients! They are great hot, or cold! You can make these as written, in a muffin pan, or make small free form pies by cutting the pastry sheet into 4 squares, and placing a spoonful of filling in each square, then pinch the sides up to form a parcel. I have posted pics of both.
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 2 slices bacon, chopped finely
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- Cut pastry sheets into 5 rounds each, and line a large cup muffin tray with the rounds.
- Mix all other ingredients together.
- Spoon mixture into pastry cases.
- Bake at 200 degress for 15-20 minutes.