1/6 Photos of Mini Christmas Pudding Treats
A great little treat that look like Christmas puddings. These little puddings are so quick and simple to prepare. They always disappear quickly. You can use orange juice or water with a little brandy essence if you do not wish to add the alcohol. Measurements are all approximations- the mixture should be moist enough to easily roll into small walnut sized balls. Use any purchased Christmas fruit cake-even home brand turns out OK. Any sized cake is OK. You can add some extra diced glace cherries if you wish. My brother-in-law originally made these from a magazine about ten years ago- we have been making them every Christmas since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble the fruitcake with your hands into a mixing bowl.
- 2Stir in the brandy and mix thoroughly. Add enough of the brandy (or substitute) so that the mixture will easily roll into walnut sized balls. Roll into balls using your hands.
- 3Place the rolled balls onto a lined baking tray.
- 4Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the balls to represent the custard. Use a teaspoon and let the chocolate run down the sides of the little puddings.
- 5Chop the snake lollies using scissors into small slices. Add two green and one red piece to the top of the puddings. Position the lolly pieces lose together, these become the holly atop of the puddings.
- 6Refrigerate until the chocolate has set. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Christmas Pudding Treats
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.9
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.3 mg
- Sodium 70.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: