1/4 Photos of Mini Corn & Ham Muffins
Very simple to make. Great for the children or as a mini appetizer. Makes approx 20-24 muffins. I have also made these gluten free-just use a good GF flour mix and add 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C Lightly grease a 24 hole mini-muffin pan.
- 2Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
- 3Combine the butter, milk and eggs together. Then stir this mix into the sifted flour. Stir until only just combined-do not overmix.
- 4Add remaining ingredients, except the cheese. Stir in very lightly.
- 5Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin pans. Fill the holes until 3/4 full. Sprinkle over the cheese, and some extra shredded ham if desired.
- 6Bake 15 minutes or until lightly golden. If using gluten free flour allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the tin before turning out.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Corn & Ham Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.8
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 132.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: