1/5 Photos of Mini Egg & Bacon Pies
Sara 76's Note:
This is my little egg & bacon pie. It is very basic, made for kids, so feel free to add any little herbs, etc, that you like! They are great served either hot or cold, and my kids love them in their lunchboxes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together eggs, milk, cream, parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- 2Cut 5 rounds out of each sheet of pastry, and use the rounds to line the holes of 2x12 large cup muffin pan.
- 3Divide the chopped bacon between the pastry rounds.
- 4Pour egg mixture over bacon, to almost at the top of the pastry.
- 5Top each pie with a slice of tomato.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes at 200°C.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Egg & Bacon Pies
Serving Size: 1 (2398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.3
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 116.3 mg
- Sodium 229.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 8.3 g