1/3 Photos of Mini Honey Cheesecakes
bluemoon downunder's Note:
A recipe I found in a 2002 copy of the Australian magazine "Super Food Ideas". I haven't made it yet but I'm posting it here for safekeeping and because I couldn't find anything similar already posted. From the accompanying picture, these look like cakes (something like Greek lemon cakes) rather than what normally comes to mind as cheesecakes. They sound really easy to make, I love the sound of the ingredients and they certainly sound worth trying! The estimated preparation and cooking times below do not include cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat ricotta, sugar and honey in a large mixing bowl until smooth and well-combined.
- 2Add the eggs one at a time, beating well as each egg is added.
- 3Blend in the cinnamon and the lemon rind.
- 4Spoon the mixture into 6 lightly greased friand moulds or into 8 lightly greased recesses in a muffin pan.
- 5Bake in a moderate oven (180ºC) for 20-25 minutes or until firm.
- 6Allow to cool and serve with a drizzle of extra honey, a dollop of cream or mascarpone, and berries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Honey Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 162.2 mg
- Sodium 83.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g