1/2 Photos of Mini Hot Dogs
Hot dogs are always a hit with the kids (and big kids too) at all the parties that we have. Here using par-bake dinner rolls or small sized rolls and cocktail frankfurts, baked in the oven for a quick appetizer or snack for any party. So easy to make and very economical too. This recipe is easily doubled. Par-bake rolls are found in most supermarkets and sold in packs of 6 or 12.
My Private Note
mini ho ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1.Preheat oven to 200°C and either line a baking tray with paper of lightly grease the tray.
- 2Slit the rolls from the top, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- 3Place a cocktail frankfurt in each roll and place on the tray. Sprinkle over some cheese.
- 4Bake 10 minutes- the cheese should be nicely melted and the frankfurt heated through.
- 5Serve with tomato sauce/ketchup or mustard on the side. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Australian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Hot Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.8
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 370.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: