Hot dogs are always a hit with the kids (and big kids too) at all the parties that we have. Here using par-bake dinner rolls or small sized rolls and cocktail frankfurts, baked in the oven for a quick appetizer or snack for any party. So easy to make and very economical too. This recipe is easily doubled. Par-bake rolls are found in most supermarkets and sold in packs of 6 or 12.
- .Preheat oven to 200°C and either line a baking tray with paper of lightly grease the tray.
- Slit the rolls from the top, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Place a cocktail frankfurt in each roll and place on the tray. Sprinkle over some cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes- the cheese should be nicely melted and the frankfurt heated through.
- Serve with tomato sauce/ketchup or mustard on the side. Enjoy!