1/2 Photos of Mini Pavlovas (Individual Serve Pavlova)
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
An ever popular Australian/NZ favourite. Makes 6 individual pavlovas. Serve topped with cream or fruche and fruit of your choice. The favourites in my home are strawberries, kiwifruit, passionfruit, flaked chocolate and even crushed peppermint crisp chocolate bar.It's best to use your eggs at room temperature and to ensure your bowl to whip the egg whites in is super clean. Make sure your egg whites have absolutely no egg yolk with them, or you whites will not whip up properly. If you eat gluten-free ensure your flour and thickened cream used are also gluten free. Please note-times given to not include cooling time. You can use gluten free or lactose free youghurt to top these if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 130°C Line two baking trays with baking paper. Draw 3 10cm (4 inch) circles on each piece of paper.
- 2Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar until stiff peaks form. This is quite a bit of beating.
- 3Add the sugar one spoon at a time ,beat well after each addition. Dont be in a hurry to add the sugar quickly- your egg whites will not hold up if you do!
- 4Continue beating until all of the sugar has been added and the meringue is thick and glossy.
- 5Using a large clean metal spoon, gentley fold in the cornflour, vinegar and vanilla.
- 6You can turn the paper over on the baking trays and still see the drawn circles. Spoon meringue onto the baking trays, using the circles as a guide.
- 7Bake in the oven on the lowest shelves for 75 minutes or until crisp. Turn the oven off. Leave the pavlovas in the oven to cool completely, or overnight. Leave the oven door slightly ajar.
- 8To serve-spoon whipped cream or fruche over each pavlova and decorate with fruit of your choice or crushed/flaked chocolate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pavlovas (Individual Serve Pavlova)
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.5
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.4 mg
- Sodium 56.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g