I always make these for parties. They are such good finger food. Make sure you use puff pastry!
Make and share this Mini Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Using a 6cm cookie cutter, cut out pasty, and line small flat bottomed cup cake tin tray with pastry (oil tray 1st). Should be enough for 24 quiche.
- Fry bacon and place in pastry cases, put mozzarella on top of bacon.
- Beat eggs together and add milk, cream, nutmeg, and plain flour. Mix together.
- Pour small amounts of eggs mix into pastry cases until it is up to the top.
- Top with dried chives.
- Bake 20 mins until quiche has risen and looks golden.