Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great recipe for those who are not so handy in the kitchen!!
Make and share this Mini Tuna Pies recipe from Food.com.
- place eggs, milk, tuna, onoin and salt and pepper, parsley into a large bowl and mix to combine.
- flatten down each slice of braed by rolling over them with a rolling pin, and butter one side of each slice.
- Place a slice of bread into a medium size muffin pan butter side down.
- Pour egg mixture into each bread cup.
- Bake in the oven at 120 degrees for about 20 minutes until golden and centre is firm.
Love this recipe,so simple & yet so tasty