This is great served with roast lamb or pork.
Make and share this Minted Applesauce With a Hint of Redcurrant recipe from Food.com.
- Place apples and water in saucepan over medium heat.
- Cover and cook stirring occasionally for 15 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Roughly mash apples, remove from heat and set aside.
- Place mint into a small heatproof jug.
- Pour boiling water over mint and stir to combine.
- Add mint mixture, sugar, vinegar, redcurrant jelly and salt and pepper to apple, stir to combine.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes or until redcurrant jelly dissolves.
- Serve with roast lamb or pork.