1/1 Photo of Minted Applesauce With a Hint of Redcurrant
This is great served with roast lamb or pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apples and water in saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Cover and cook stirring occasionally for 15 minutes or until apples are tender.
- 3Roughly mash apples, remove from heat and set aside.
- 4Place mint into a small heatproof jug.
- 5Pour boiling water over mint and stir to combine.
- 6Add mint mixture, sugar, vinegar, redcurrant jelly and salt and pepper to apple, stir to combine.
- 7Simmer, stirring occasionally over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes or until redcurrant jelly dissolves.
- 8Serve with roast lamb or pork.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minted Applesauce With a Hint of Redcurrant
Serving Size: 1 (1029 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 77.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar