1/1 Photo of Minted Lamb Shanks
3 hrs 10 mins
This was emailed to me by a New Zealand friend. Just wanted to store it here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -8 lamb shanks (depending on size)
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C.
- 2Place all glaze ingredients in a bowl; mix well.
- 3Line a roasting pan with foil leaving a generous overhang.
- 4Place the lamb shanks in pan & brush generously with glaze reserving any remaining glaze.
- 5Fold over and seal foil so that shanks are completely enclosed.
- 6Cook in oven for 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 hours.
- 7Uncover shanks and baste with remaining glaze.
- 8Return to oven for a further 30 - 40 minutes or until shanks are tender, baste with glaze in the pan 3 or 4 times.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minted Lamb Shanks
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.6
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 242.1 mg
- Sodium 680.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 72.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: