This was emailed to me by a New Zealand friend. Just wanted to store it here.
Make and share this Minted Lamb Shanks recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Place all glaze ingredients in a bowl; mix well.
- Line a roasting pan with foil leaving a generous overhang.
- Place the lamb shanks in pan & brush generously with glaze reserving any remaining glaze.
- Fold over and seal foil so that shanks are completely enclosed.
- Cook in oven for 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 hours.
- Uncover shanks and baste with remaining glaze.
- Return to oven for a further 30 - 40 minutes or until shanks are tender, baste with glaze in the pan 3 or 4 times.