When the peas from my vegie garden are ready, this is one I've got to try, from masterfoods
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil or microwave green peas until just tender, drain & cool.
- 2Steam or microwave sugar snap peas & snow peas until bright green, drain & place into cold water to stop cooking, drain.
- 3Combine mint jelly, oil, vinegar & pepper in a jar, shake well to combine.
- 4Combine peas onion & dressing to serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minted Pea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar