1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Excellent for kids parties, canteen food or a fun way to snack on yummy muffins! You can add any flavour you like to the muffins, I like the banana, strawberry and chocolate mix as they are all distinctly different and loved by all kids. You could ice the muffins with chocolate, strawberry or caramel icing! Yum!
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour into a large bowl, then add caster sugar and bicarb of soda.
- 2Stir in milk, eggs and oil, mixing through until just blended, then add vanilla essence.
- 3Divide mixture into three equal quantities (separate bowls).
- 4In one bowl, add the banana and stir until just combined.
- 5In another bowl, add strawberry and stir until just combined.
- 6In the last bowl, add melted chocolate and choc chip pieces and stir until just combined.
- 7Pour mixture into greased mini muffin tins and bake in batches (makes 24 mini muffins for each flavour) for 16 minutes at 170 degrees celcius.
- 8Turn out on a wire rack and allow to cool.
- 9Place a banana muffin, a chocolate muffin and a strawberry muffin onto a skewer to serve.
- 10Makes 24 skewers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Mini Muffins Skewers - Strawberry, Chocolate & Banana
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 38.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g