This is an exceptional alternative to iced coffee on a hot summer day.
Make and share this Mocha Affagato recipe from Food.com.
- Place a pinch of powdered chocolate in an extra large coffee mug or coffee bowl.
- Add a shot of freshly brewed espresso.
- Add two scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Dust lightly with chocolate, a la cappuccino.
- Allow ice cream to just start to melt and chill the coffee.
It's 96 degrees outside (in Seattle!) I'm sitting at the computer with the fan about 18" from my face and eating this delicious treat! For the first time in hours I have a smile on my face, life is good! Made for the Comfort Cafe July 09
This was a yummy afternoon treat on a hot & humid summer's day. It took me to a far away place by the sea. I topped my gettaway with whip cream. Made for Summer 2009 Comfort Cafe.
This is my 2nd Pick a Chef review - which was very enjoyable. I used generous scoops of vanilla icecream and ate with a spoon. Makes a frothy drink and not sickly sweet. A bit of fun.