Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs 18 mins
A gluten free mock light rye loaf from Breville Australia.
Make and share this Mock Light Rye Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 350 ml water
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup or 2 tablespoons cane syrup (if not available substitute corn syrup)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 1⁄4 cups rice flour (405g)
- 1 cup brown rice flour (180 g)
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum or 1 tablespoon guar gum
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 60 g powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- Add ingredients in the order suggested by the manufacturer of your bread machine.
- Setting: Basic.