1/1 Photo of Monte Creams
Fairy Nuff's Note:
Yum - Monte Carlo's - another Aussie biscuit/cookie to bake at home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups sifted self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup sifted custard powder
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1Preheat oven to 180C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- 2Beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- 3Add milk and beat until combined.
- 4Add flour, custard powder and coconut and mix to form a soft dough.
- 5Roll teaspoons of mixture into balls and place on trays.
- 6Press down with a fork.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes until just golden.
- 8Cool on wire rack.
- 10Beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- 11Add the milk and beat until combined.
- 12Spread half the biscuits with half a teaspoon of butter mixture and the other half with half a teaspoon of jam.
- 13Sandwich the halves together.
- 14Enjoy with a cuppa!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monte Creams
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.2
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 127.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: