Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found on the back of a can of beetroot, yummo!
Make and share this Moroccan Beetroot Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 425 g sliced beetroots, drained
- 1 orange, peeled & segmented
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 125 g chickpeas, drained
- 1⁄4 cup French dressing
- 1 teaspoon moroccan seasoning
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Arrange first 5 ingredients on a serving plate.
- Combine last 3 ingredients to make the dressing.
- Pour dressing over salad to serve.
Simple & beautiful! I was thinking this would be a great recipe for a buffet table but please don't assemble it all too far in advance because the beets turn the chickpeas red & the spinach may wilt a bit. ;) I wanted more than the 1/4c dressing but 1/2c was too much so next time I'll make 1/3c. I cheated a bit & used mandarin oranges. ;) NO leftovers. Loved it! Made for Aussie Swap 5/12. Thank you for sharing!