bluemoon downunder's Note:
Delicious for those who love Moroccan flavorings, really low fat and really quick to prepare. From an October 2005 issue of the Australian magazine 'Fresh Living'. The preparation time below does not include the 15 minutes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large chicken thigh fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons moroccan mixed spice
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 120 g baby parisienne mixed salad greens
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 round pita breads
- 1Place the chicken thighs in a shallow dish, combine the Moroccan spice mix, lemon zest and salt and pepper and rub it into the chicken thighs; cover and marinate for 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt, tahini, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl and season to taste. Set aside.
- 3Cook the chicken under a preheated grill for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time. Rest for 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
- 4Arrange the mixed salad leaves, tomatoes, tahini sauce and sliced chicken in the centre of each flatbread. Wrap and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Chicken Wrap With Tahini Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 327.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken thigh fillets
lemons, zest of
mixed salad greens