Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious for those who love Moroccan flavorings, really low fat and really quick to prepare. From an October 2005 issue of the Australian magazine 'Fresh Living'. The preparation time below does not include the 15 minutes marinating time.
- 4 large chicken thigh fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons moroccan mixed spice
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 120 g baby parisienne mixed salad greens
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 round pita breads
- 3⁄4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Place the chicken thighs in a shallow dish, combine the Moroccan spice mix, lemon zest and salt and pepper and rub it into the chicken thighs; cover and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt, tahini, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl and season to taste. Set aside.
- Cook the chicken under a preheated grill for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time. Rest for 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Arrange the mixed salad leaves, tomatoes, tahini sauce and sliced chicken in the centre of each flatbread. Wrap and serve warm.