1/2 Photos of Moroccan Seasoned Wedges
Another wedges recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 large potatoes, cut into wedges, skin on
- 2 tablespoons morrocan seasoning
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2place all ingredients in a bowl.
- 3toss to coat.
- 4line tray with baking paper.
- 5bake until golden and crisp.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Seasoned Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.6
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: