Nothing got my housemates out of bed faster than these mouth watering french toast. It is fantastic too cos it is low in fat, though you would NEVER realise this when you pop some in your mouth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the eggs, caster sugar and milk.
- 2Combine the ricotta, sugar and vanilla (filling).
- 3Spread the filling over 4 slices of bread.
- 4Top with nectarine slices and the remaining bread.
- 5Place a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- 6Dip the sandwiches into the egg mixture and cook for 5 minutes each side, or till golden brown.
- 7Serve in wedges with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mouth Watering Nectarine French Toast (LOW FAT)
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 109.0 mg
- Sodium 392.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 10.1 g