1/1 Photo of Muesli Muffins (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 20)
Sara 76's Note:
This is Day 20: Breakfast, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. This recipe makes 6 muffins. You will use the leftovers as a snack tomorrow! The muffins also freeze really well, and can be defrosted/heated in the microwave. This breakfast is to be followed by a mid-morning snack of 1 small pear.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup bran and cranberry muesli, Bran & Cranberry Muesli (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 4)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup skim-milk natural yogurt
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup self-rising flour
- 2 teaspoons orange rind, finely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 tablespoon demerara sugar
- 1 tablespoon low-fat ricotta
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C Spray 6 muffin pan holes with cooking oil, or line with paper cases.
- 2Combine muesli, oil, yogurt, egg, flour, rind and spice in medium bowl. Mix with fork.
- 3Divide mixture among pan holes; sprinkle with sugar. Bake about 25 minutes.
- 4Serve 2 muffins each with cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Muesli Muffins (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 20)
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.7 mg
- Sodium 592.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bran and cranberry muesli