Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A healthy breakfast from Australian BH&G Diabetic Living. OPTION - replace the homemade juice with 125ml (1/2 cup) of unsweetned juice of your choice (per person) or omit the juice and top the muesli with 1 thinly sliced pear.
- 125 ml skim milk (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt (low fat natural)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon (ground a pinch)
- 25 g rolled oats (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts (chopped)
- 65 g all-bran cereal (Kellogg's All-Bran Original)
Pear Apple and Watermelon Juice
- 1 pear (halved)
- 1⁄4 lemon (peeled)
- 1 apple (halved)
- 200 g watermelon (peeled)
- MUESLI - put the oats and hazelnuts in a small non stick frying pan and cook stirring over a medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until the oats and the hazelnuts are lightly toasted and then transfer to a medium bowl and stire in the cereal.
- PEAR APPLE AND WATERMELON JUICE - juice pear, lemon, apple and watermel and stir well and pour into glasses.
- Divide the muesli between bowls and pour the milk over and top with yoghurt and honey and then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Accompany muesli with the juice.