A healthy breakfast from Australian BH&G Diabetic Living. OPTION - replace the homemade juice with 125ml (1/2 cup) of unsweetned juice of your choice (per person) or omit the juice and top the muesli with 1 thinly sliced pear.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 125 ml skim milk (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt (low fat natural)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (ground a pinch)
- 25 g rolled oats (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts (chopped)
- 65 g all-bran cereal (Kellogg's All-Bran Original)
Pear Apple and Watermelon Juice
- 1MUESLI - put the oats and hazelnuts in a small non stick frying pan and cook stirring over a medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until the oats and the hazelnuts are lightly toasted and then transfer to a medium bowl and stire in the cereal.
- 2PEAR APPLE AND WATERMELON JUICE - juice pear, lemon, apple and watermel and stir well and pour into glasses.
- 3Divide the muesli between bowls and pour the milk over and top with yoghurt and honey and then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 4Accompany muesli with the juice.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Muesli Plus Pear Apple and Watermelon Juice
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 116.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.5 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: