1/2 Photos of Muffins Florentine
Based on a recipe from The Australian Women’s Weekly Brunches & Lunches cookbook. This recipe doesn’t freeze well, and is best made just before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium pan, heat butter. Add spinach, cook, stirring, until just wilted; drain liquid from pan.
- 2To pan, add cream, mustard and parsley, stirring over heat until combined.
- 3Split muffins in half and toast.
- 4Poach eggs until cooked as desired.
- 5Top each muffin half with some of the spinach mixture and an egg, sprinkling with paprika.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Muffins Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 205.0 mg
- Sodium 308.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 11.5 g