Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I know there are a million potato salad recipes, but I adore this one and I searched very hard to find one the same on 'Zaar. No luck, so I have to post it! From cuisine.com.au.
- 2 kg potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes
- 175 g bacon, trimmed and diced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup vinaigrette (homemade, basic recipe)
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- white pepper
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 4 eggs, boiled until just set, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Pan cook bacon until crispy. Drain on paper towel.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinaigrette, mustard and seasonings.
- Boil potatoes until just cooked. Drain well.
- While potatoes are still warm, place all ingredients in a large bowl, toss gently and serve.