Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The orginal recipe used water in the omelette. I have used this as an optional extra.
Make and share this Mushroom and Pate Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- Remove crusts from bread, cut bread into small cubes. Toast on oven tray at 180C for about 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in frying pan, add mushrooms, cook until tender, stir in pate and green onions, stir over heat until pate is melted.
- Serve spooned over omelette, sprinkle with bread cubes.
- Beat eggs together with fork in bowl.
- Heat 20cm frying pan, add butter.
- When butter is melted, pour in egg mixture.
- Before omelette sets, use a spatula to pull edges towards centre to allow uncooked liquid to run underneath omelette.
- Tilt pan over heat until eggs are just set; top should still be creamy.
- Carefully fold omelette in half, slide onto plate.