The orginal recipe used water in the omelette. I have used this as an optional extra.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove crusts from bread, cut bread into small cubes. Toast on oven tray at 180C for about 10 minutes.
- 2Melt butter in frying pan, add mushrooms, cook until tender, stir in pate and green onions, stir over heat until pate is melted.
- 3Serve spooned over omelette, sprinkle with bread cubes.
- 5Beat eggs together with fork in bowl.
- 6Heat 20cm frying pan, add butter.
- 7When butter is melted, pour in egg mixture.
- 8Before omelette sets, use a spatula to pull edges towards centre to allow uncooked liquid to run underneath omelette.
- 9Tilt pan over heat until eggs are just set; top should still be creamy.
- 10Carefully fold omelette in half, slide onto plate.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom and Pate Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.5
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 497.1 mg
- Sodium 518.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: