Just saving this recipe I found, to make at a later date. Prep time doesn't include the 30 minutes standing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place mushrooms in a large bowl.
- 2Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar.
- 3Shake well to combine.
- 4Pour dressing over mushrooms and toss well to coat mushrooms in mixture.
- 5Cover and set aside for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 6Just before serving add remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Antipasto Salad
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.4
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 270.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g