Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just saving this recipe I found, to make at a later date. Prep time doesn't include the 30 minutes standing time.
- Place mushrooms in a large bowl.
- Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar.
- Shake well to combine.
- Pour dressing over mushrooms and toss well to coat mushrooms in mixture.
- Cover and set aside for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Just before serving add remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine.