Yummy savoury muffins off an old recipe card. Good as a breakfast on the run.
Make and share this Mushroom, Parmesan and Basil Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Line 18 muffin holes with paper patty pans.
- Whisk the milk, egg and oil in a jug.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the cheese, basil and mushrooms.
- Make a well in the centre and gently pour in milk, egg and oil mix and fold gently to combine (the batter should still be lumpy).
- Divide the mixture between the 18 paper patty pans and top with slices of the extra mushroom.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a skew inserted through the centre comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.