1/2 Photos of Mushroom, Parmesan and Basil Muffins
Yummy savoury muffins off an old recipe card. Good as a breakfast on the run.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- 2Line 18 muffin holes with paper patty pans.
- 3Whisk the milk, egg and oil in a jug.
- 4Sift the flour into a bowl and add the cheese, basil and mushrooms.
- 5Make a well in the centre and gently pour in milk, egg and oil mix and fold gently to combine (the batter should still be lumpy).
- 6Divide the mixture between the 18 paper patty pans and top with slices of the extra mushroom.
- 7Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a skew inserted through the centre comes out clean.
- 8Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom, Parmesan and Basil Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 290.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g