Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a zesty and refreshing salad... a meal in itself! It doesn't take much to make it and the ingredients are easy to come by (either fresh or canned mushrooms and artichokes). Enjoy this one! Perfect with pasta or meat dishes too. Low fat and tasty!
- 400 g button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 400 g artichoke hearts, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1⁄4 red cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Wash and prepare all the salad ingredients as listed.
- Mix together in a jar the vinegars and garlic.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and serve.
- Do not use oil in this dressing, it isn't required and doesn't add to the taste sensation!
- Keeps in the fridge for 3 days with dressing.
- Add chicken or beef strips to this dish to make it a full meal, packed with vitamin a and c and protein.
Tasty salad! I used Balsamic Vinegarette in place of the dressing.