1/1 Photo of Mushroom, Tomato and Artichoke Salad - Low Fat
This is such a zesty and refreshing salad... a meal in itself! It doesn't take much to make it and the ingredients are easy to come by (either fresh or canned mushrooms and artichokes). Enjoy this one! Perfect with pasta or meat dishes too. Low fat and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 400 g button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 400 g artichoke hearts, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
- 1Wash and prepare all the salad ingredients as listed.
- 2Mix together in a jar the vinegars and garlic.
- 3Toss the salad with the dressing and serve.
- 4Do not use oil in this dressing, it isn't required and doesn't add to the taste sensation!
- 5Keeps in the fridge for 3 days with dressing.
- 6Add chicken or beef strips to this dish to make it a full meal, packed with vitamin a and c and protein.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom, Tomato and Artichoke Salad - Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 390.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar