From Recipes+ a delicious breakfast dish, I have made this but scaled it back for 1, you could make in individual dishes and serve in those dishes, have posted for 4 as per recipe. They recommend you can use salami instead of ham, so if you like a bit of bite try hot salami.
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan forced).
- Arrange mushrooms and ham in a 27cm x 17cm (base measurement) ovenproof dish.
- Drizzle the mushrooms with oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with cheese and bake for 5 minutes more.
- Carefully crack eggs onto the ham and bake for 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted and eggs cooked to your liking.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve at once.