1/8 Photos of Mushrooms, Cheese, Eggs and Ham Breakfast Special
From Recipes+ a delicious breakfast dish, I have made this but scaled it back for 1, you could make in individual dishes and serve in those dishes, have posted for 4 as per recipe. They recommend you can use salami instead of ham, so if you like a bit of bite try hot salami.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan forced).
- 2Arrange mushrooms and ham in a 27cm x 17cm (base measurement) ovenproof dish.
- 3Drizzle the mushrooms with oil.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle mushrooms with cheese and bake for 5 minutes more.
- 6Carefully crack eggs onto the ham and bake for 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted and eggs cooked to your liking.
- 7Season with salt and pepper and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushrooms, Cheese, Eggs and Ham Breakfast Special
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.8
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 234.2 mg
- Sodium 966.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 25.5 g