A yummy starter that is great for coeliacs (celiacs). The bruschetta topping is best served at room temperature-if you are pushed for time slightly warm it in a medium-high microwave for about 30 seconds. Aussie tablespoons contain 4 teaspoons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 large open cup mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed, extra
- 2 medium tomatoes, homegrown for preference
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 8 fresh basil leaves, shredded
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, extra
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- freshly grated fresh basil leaf
- 1Combine the two tablespoons of olive oil with a crushed garlic clove.
- 2Brush the mushrooms with this mixture then grill (broil) or BBQ for 5 minutes or until just cooked.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients (except cheese and whole basil leaves) in a bowl and top each cooked mushroom with a quarter of this mix.
- 4Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and decorate with a whole basil leaf.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushrooms With Bruschetta Topping
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.1
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 33.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g