1/3 Photos of Mussels in Yummilicious Lemongrass Broth
This is an extremely yummy treat. Really fast to make, and extremely tasty. The lemongrass gives it a wonderful flavour and fragrance. I found this in Donna Hay's Food Fast cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place stock, ginger, lemongrass and lemon rind in a saucepan over high heat.
- 2Bring the broth to the boil then add the mussels and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the mussels open.
- 3Discard any mussels that don't open.
- 4Serve mussels in deep bowls with the broth and some bread or with some cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mussels in Yummilicious Lemongrass Broth
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 71.7 mg
- Sodium 988.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: