Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is Day 15: Dinner, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet.
Make and share this Mustard Chicken & Potato Smash (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 15) recipe from Food.com.
- 600 g potatoes, unpeeled and cut in half
- 260 g chicken breast fillets
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 310 g corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 lemon
- Boil, steam, or microwave potato until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, spray chicken with cooking oil; cook chicken on heated grill plate, brushing occasionally with mustard. Cover chicken; stand 5 minutes, then slice thickly.
- Combine potato, corn, milk, and chives in large bowl; use potato masher or back of fork to crush mixture. Serve chicken with potato smash and lemon wedges.